Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Some more stills from In My Image posted

  1. #1
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Just letting you all know I've posted a new set of stills from In My Image if anyone's interested in having a look
    http://www.mango-a-gogo.com/inmyimage/stillphot2.htm

    Scot M

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Scott Spears
    Guest Scott Spears's Avatar

    Post

    There are some very beautiful images in your movie. It encourages me to shoot some Super-8.

    What's the deal with the dark corners?

    Scott

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    The dark corners is vignetting caused by the film actually seeing the lense hood - which only occurs when the zoom is at it's widest -- they're annoying but will be cropped out when we edit - I probably should have described what they are on the page - and if we had realised we were doing it they wouldn't have happened

    Scot M

    ------------------

  4. #4
    mattias
    Guest mattias's Avatar

    Post

    i just noticed something: there's a lot of headroom in many of the shots. are you planning on letterboxing, or simply protecting for the event of a theatrical release?

    /matt

  5. #5
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    I love Kodachrome!
    Nice stuff.
    Good job.
    This wouldn't look anywhere near this good on Ektacrhome (I know from experience!).
    Where'd ya get the Oliver Stone and Gregory Peck lookalikes?

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Oliver Stone and Gregory Peck? - hmm I'm not sure which ones you mean - I'll have to go back and look!

    Scot M

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •